Manchester Creative Studio is an Academy Trust. We operate a clear and transparent governance structure. Our governance arrangements are set out below.
- Receive reports on the finances and the strategy of the school from Directors.
- Appoint and remove Directors.
- Trust members meet a minimum of once per year.
- Mr A. Morgan
- Dr V. Kalra
- Mrs C. Dobson
- Mr A. Lovatt
- Mr D. McCall
- Enter into master funding agreement and supplemental agreements with the DfE.
- Determine structure of the Academy Trust and its functions.
- Accountable for the performance of schools within the Academy Trust but may delegate aspects of their governance to the Local Governing Body.
- Hold the Local Governing Body accountable for its actions.
- Directors meet a minimum of 3 times per year.
Chair: Mr A. Morgan
Company Secretary: Mr S. Kuncewicz
Treasurer: Mr B. Barsky
Dr. S. Miah
Mr M. Larcombe
Ms N. Mistry
Mr M. Potts
Local Governing Body (LGB)
- Support the work of the Board of Directors through taking decisions/making recommendations.
- Can be comprised of governors and other representatives as appropriate e.g. parents.
- The Local Governing Body and all Committees meet a minimum of 3 times per year.
Chair: Mr Steve Kuncewicz
Vice Chair: Mrs Marie Garside (Education)
Principal: Mr Peter Ramsay (Ex Officio)
Safeguarding: Ms Nisha Mistry (Education)
Human Resources: Mr Matthew Green
SEND: Dr Gemma Horridge (Education)
Performance: Mr Matt Green
Curriculum: Mrs Marie Garside
Finance: Mr Spencer Wellman
Parent Governor: Joanne Nasr
Staff Governor: Mr Rob Croll
Community Governor: Miss Simone Spray
Careers Governor: Alex Cowyn
- Implements the strategy as devised by the Trust.
- Reports back to the Local Governing Body.
- Runs the day to day operations of the school.
- Is the Accountable Officer for the School ensuring that the budget is spent as approved by the Directors.
Mr P. Ramsay